Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pretty Patchwork Pencil Case - needle & thREAD

Also known as   pencil case love.



Sometimes referred to as   how to make a pencil case. 


Occasionally spotted as   pencil case tutorials on pinterest.



Possibly thought of as   quick and easy pencil case to fill with English paper piecing hexies and take with you on road trip to Arizona but never actually open while on said road trip due to massive snow storm enroute, and not opened while in Arizona either. Yet.

Thank you, A Spoonful of Sugar, for a beautiful pattern and tutorial. 


Reading this week? 

Perusing a sample on the handy dandy kindle of Tending the Heart of Virtue: How Classic Stories Awaken A Child's Moral Imagination. Thanks for the link, Sarah, so far I like what I see.

Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe. Oh my goodness, this is wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Love the writing style, the story - painful but needs to be read.

Not For Parents Paris. Thinking about a big trip, yes we are. Just thinking. Like, maybe next year. And base a bunch of our homeschooling plans around everything France. Those of you who know me are laughing right now, at the thought of me getting on a trans-Atlantic flight, but ... you know ... there are sedative options I think. 

That's it that's all my dear sewing and reading friends! Please take a minute and pop over to Elizabeth's and check out what the rest of the fabric addicts are up to!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's talk!